Parking at the NEC
Disabled parking (pay on the day)
- Sign-posted disabled parking area for Blue badge holders
- Close to the halls for easy access throughout the day (subject to availability)
- Additional user-friendly disabled services available
- Pay with cash or card on the day of your show
Please be aware that the NEC is a private site. To protect the available space for those who are entitled to it, we reserve the right to inspect Blue Badges to ensure that they are only being used by those entitled to do so. If an inspection is refused then we reserve the right to refuse access and parking.
* £16 per day from October 5th 2018
£12* per day
(until October 4th 2018)
Motorcycle parking is free in all our external visitor car parks, excluding Express Parking, for NEC visitors attending our events.
Coaches – £20 per day
Mini buses – £15 per day
Shuttle Bus Service
Buses usually run from one hour before the show opens to one hour after the closing time. Please check the electronic signage at the bus stops for live information. We also have wheelchair accessible kneeling buses.
If you choose to walk from your car parks, please follow the finger post signage to the halls.